From : From RM1,598.00
BALAK’s interpretation of a home office classic: the static desk, a timeless silhouette of solid wood tabletop and black coated mold steel desk frame.
The princely impression of LIV-10 makes for a good plaque of virtue that meets your high-profile requirements. The versatile adjustability of head-to-waist contraptions gives you all-around authority over the ergonomics of your body type and promotes excellent posture. Lean back as you wish to be reciprocated with magnified pleasure and extenuated fatigue
from a long workday.
– 100% solid wood sourced in Asia
– No power source required
– 34mm tabletop thickness
– Non-height adjustable
– Pre-drilled for easier installation
– Total Height: 75 cm
– Heavy-duty Nylon body
– Heavy-duty Chrome Steel Base and PU Castors
– Class 4 Heavy-duty Gas-lift
– High-Density Polythene Moulded Foam Cushioning: 65ρ/m3 (10 years
– Foldable Armrest
– 2D Adjustable Armrest (Angled Left & Right)
– Adjustable Height and Angle Netting Headrest
– Adjustable Backrest Recline Tension
– Adjustable Height of Cushioned Lumbar Support
– Adjustable Chair Height
– 3-Angle Locking Mechanism enables reclining (Angle lock recline tilting: Yes)
– Slidable Seat (Front and Back)
– 360 Degree Tilting
– Soft and smooth silk-alike fabric cover
– Breathable mesh with cooling effects
– Standardized backrest design for spine supports
Warranty & Return
All Mejas are entitled to a two-year warranty on the tabletop and mold steel frame. A one-year extension is available at 10% of the product price.
For returns, refer here.
Solid wood is coveted for its organic texture and strength. It introduces a touch of warmth to any room it resides in. It’s also imperfect, like us. It has character, it’s inimitable, it wears its imperfections like battle scars – a medal of commendation for having survived harsh conditions (only to be cut down and kept within four walls).
We fill in the holes and cracks that may negatively impact the structural integrity, user experience and durability of the desk. But we don’t overdo it. This allows for minimum waste and promotes appreciation of imperfection – without compromising on form and function.
Let them thrive under your care as they are meant to. Wood expands and contracts as a natural response to changing temperatures, which could result in cracking and uneven bumps on the surface. As such, we recommend placing the furniture away from heat or direct sunlight.
Exposure to moisture also negatively affects the longevity and quality of the wood. So areas with regulated humidity are highly recommended as well. Outdoor use of the furniture is not advisable for the same reason.
1. When can I expect my Meja to be shipped?
In 5-14 business days.
2. What kind of wood is used to make a Meja tabletop?
We use rubberwood, sepetir and meranti depending on availability. All are widely used in furniture making and equally beautiful.
3. How do I take care of my tabletop?
Meja tabletops are protected by 5 layers of finishing to prevent warping, among other damages. Though they’re generally heat and waterproof, it is advisable to buffer hot objects with a coaster and wipe any liquids off the surface as soon as possible to prevent heat or water stains from forming.
4. Can I customize the dimensions of my Meja?
Yes. Production times for custom dimensions take from 7 to 14 business days and are final sale. Kindly contact us on FB or IG @balaksmy
5. What are my installment options?
For non-credit cardholders, consider Atome’s 3-month installment plan from as low as RM333 for a Meja purchase. For Public Bank credit cardholders, enjoy flexible payment of up to 36 months from as low as RM27.75. Both options are completely interest-free. Yay.
Installation services is only available for customer located in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur only.
Complete your setup
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.