MR1 BLUETOOTH SPEAKER SYSTEM: Music all day, every day.
Hi-fi = high price? Think again. We’re proud to introduce Balak’s x RuarkAudio MR1 Bluetooth speaker system for quality sound at a decent price in Malaysia.
What are hi-fi speakers?
High-quality reproduction of sound is a quality that is important to audiophiles and home audio enthusiasts when selecting speakers. High-fidelity, or Hi-Fi, refers to the sound technology that reproduces sound in the form in which it was recorded, and it doesn’t compromise sound quality.
Based in England, Ruark Audio is a design-driven audio system manufacturer. Pamper your eardrums with their award-winning MR1 Bluetooth Speaker System, a superior hi-fi speaker that won’t break your bank. Immerse yourself with live-band quality music while you conquer the career ladder.
With the MR1, you’re guaranteed solid sound foundations and robust performances delivered through custom loudspeaker units. Enjoy excellent connectivity via Bluetooth for seamless integration with smart home devices like Google Home and Alexa – achieving an all-in-one compact and aesthetically pleasing package.
Sound Specifications To Impress
- Class-leading sound quality, made of audio-grade components
- Hand-crafted bass reflex tuned and damped enclosures
- Ruark Audio long throw 75mm woofer with powerful neodymium magnet system
- Ruark Audio 20mm treated textile dome tweeter with neodymium magnet system
- Linear Class A-B Amplifier, 20 watts nominal output
- 2m quality braided speaker interconnect
- Loudness function provides enhanced sound at low volume levels
- Auto mono operation (can also be used as a single unit)
- 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz input, 14VDC 2.0A output
- 0.5W standby power
- Automatic standby after 20 mins, see user guide for more details
- Dimensions: H170 × W130 × D135mm each
- Weight: 3.5 Kg per pair
- Built-in high-quality Bluetooth Audio receiver with aptX provides CD quality sound with compatible devices
- Auto Mono for use as a single speaker
- Snooze mode for auto-standby and wake-up
- Inserts on rear panel (1/4-20 UNC thread) for wall-mount brackets
- Digital optical TOSLINK input with adjustable attenuation
- Output for active subwoofer
- Line-in audio input with switchable attenuation
FAQ: How do I connect the Bluetooth speaker to my PC/laptop?
Select Bluetooth mode on your MR1
Repeatedly press the control knob until the blue Bluetooth LED lights up. It will start to flash, indicating that your MR1 speakers are waiting to pair with a Bluetooth audio device.
Pair your Bluetooth audio device
Go to settings on your audio device, turn on Bluetooth and select “Ruark MR1” from the device list. It may take a few seconds for them to appear. When your speakers have paired and connected, the blue LED will change to solid blue.
Play music from your device
You may need to select “Ruark MR1” or Bluetooth as your playback device.
Note: Your speakers will automatically attempt to connect to the last connected Bluetooth device.
Ready for your new speakers? Check out Balak’s MR1 Bluetooth speaker now!